ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hero driving at the ring

Clio 172
im planning on going in the 172 later this year to break my ring cherry. take it nice and steady start with tho. Another good video here. Epic fail by the porsche on schwedenkreuz

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Would love todo this but to scared of crashing lol. Great vids btw, lol at the Porsche.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
im planning on going in the 172 later this year to break my ring cherry. take it nice and steady start with tho. Another good video here. Epic fail by the porsche on schwedenkreuz

Where bouts in stoke you from mate? Theres a few of us going to the ring on April 29th

Clio 172
Where bouts in stoke you from mate? Theres a few of us going to the ring on April 29th

Im from Audley mate, how about you? I dont think im going to have the money that soon mate. Im going on holiday the end of May aswell so gotta save for that. I was thinking of going August time. Would love go with a few people off here though, especially people who have been before

I went last year in my BMW track car, was the best weekend I've had driving, I was scared of the unknown but tbh wasn't as bad as people make out aslong as your sensible, on my 4th lap I lapped in 9.32 which werent to sad, motorbikes are what you nee to watch for the quick cars will come past regardless

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Im from Audley mate, how about you? I dont think im going to have the money that soon mate. Im going on holiday the end of May aswell so gotta save for that. I was thinking of going August time. Would love go with a few people off here though, especially people who have been before

I'm from hartshill mate. I'd like go again later on in the year but it all spends on money. Looking forward to it this time tho as its the first time driving rather than just bein a passenger

Clio 172
I'm from hartshill mate. I'd like go again later on in the year but it all spends on money. Looking forward to it this time tho as its the first time driving rather than just bein a passenger

Money is the problem lol. I would definately come in April if i wasn't going away in May.