ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heres my little box of tricks, that showed up today

rstuned 182ff bg
Well tbh i never thought i would ever get the chance of getting my hands
on a RSTuner ,especialy a brand new 1 from fastchip them selfs,

i thought there was a big waiting list for these, so on may 16th i had a look
on the fastchip site, and seen they werent in stock, that was'nt a shock at all
because i know these get snatched up so quickly,

anyway i clicked on the notify me botton, and didnt give it another thought
tbh i thought i had more chance of winning the lotto,

so when i was just checking my emails View attachment 57509on may 18th and i had a email back from
fastchip with a link to buy 1, then i was very shocked ,over the moon.

so it's landed here today for me, View attachment 57508

260% JCW
One of the best mods for the 1*2 IMO.

Now......Stop taking pictures, get it attached to the car and crack on with the maps! :approve:

Seat Ibiza
I've done the same mate, hopefully be getting an email soon. How much was it if you don't mind me asking?
PM if you'd like :)

rstuned 182ff bg
yeh i will be setting it up very soon, i paid 197 euros for it, plus a model at 29 euros
with sipping cost it all come in at 259 euros.

rstuned 182ff bg
whats the difference with the standard, pro , premium , premium+ i need to go and have a good read up on fastchips site about these/other things

rstuned 182ff bg
Well i got my RSTuner set up today, and a very good bit of kit it is, i'm more than impressed with it,

but i'll be truthful here i didnt want to start messing with something i was'nt a 100% sure what i was doing with it,

it was chosing the right cal file, i didnt know about, so i'm very greatful to jonny1*2 he kindly nipped down to mine
and had it all sorted in no time :D, so cheers again jonny for that, plus i dont want to forget st3ve he offerd to.

cheers lads.

m

rstuned 182ff bg
nomad give jonny1*2 a shout about that, i was baffled by all that, basicly not knowing that side of the rstuner,

thats why jonny kindly installed it all for me,

but i really like the remap its made the clio nice and smooth, good throttle responce, pulls really nice to now,

great mod m8

marcus.