ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with this? JQuery I think...

Fiat Panda 100hp
Hi all,

I'm currently updating the website for the company I work for and we've moved over to Magento for our e-commerce platform. I'm currently working on the FAQ page and was wondering how something like this is done. I want the answer to the questions to drop down for each question.

Example page.

Any ideas?

Rav4
Hi all,

I'm currently updating the website for the company I work for and we've moved over to Magento for our e-commerce platform. I'm currently working on the FAQ page and was wondering how something like this is done. I want the answer to the questions to drop down for each question.

Example page.

Any ideas?

Hi,

You can do that through various different methods, but jQuery would be your easiest.

Are you using Magento Community Edition, Go or Enterprise?

Thanks,

G.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Hi,

I've used this code,

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>

<style>

p { width:400px; }

</style>

<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>

</head>

<body>

<button>Toggle</button>

<p>

This is the paragraph to end all paragraphs. You

should feel <em>lucky</em> to have seen such a paragraph in

your life. Congratulations!

</p>

<script>

$("button").click(function () {

$("p").slideToggle("slow");

});

</script>

</body>

</html>

But because I'm trying to make it work inside a HTML page is affecting areas outside of my WYSIWYG box..

Anyway of stopping this?

Put the jquery/javascript code into a script. Open the index.php (or whatever it is on Magento) and include the js file there. The on the WYSIWYG editor open the html view to wrap the tags around your content.

Simples! Well always worked in joomla for me anyway