ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help - Wiring speaker wire through door - plastic thing at end of grommet thingy

Full Fat 182
you know... the thing at the end of the thing? This thing:

plastic thing.jpg

The big plastic bit where all the wires go through to the car. How does this come off? I've taken out the screws but can't figure out how to fiddle it off the car. Trying to run wire through.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Full Fat 182
Cant see the photo as I'm at work, but there should be a plastic clip on top that you pull up

There's some guides in the guides section too!

Thanks very much Thomas, i'll give it ago. Yeh I've tried a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm a complete noob with all this so taking photos at every step, going to do a complete guide for installing door speakers, tweeters and amp from taking out car components, the baffles, wiring them in etc and pop it all on one guide. Can't find anything on here where it's all in one.

Full Fat 182
Cheers, ended up going with the way the guide says. Couldn't figure out any other way... not to happy having the wire exposed but it does the job.