ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, re airbag warning light

16v
I have removed my standard seats and now my airbag warning light and the service light is always on, can I get a resistor to plug in to the plug or something to switch them off.

Thanks

172 A Cupwork Orange™
use the search feature of the site mate, there are 1001 threads for this yes you can get a resistor from maplins to pop in best to check the forums for the other threads for the exact one etc

found this hope it helps

in the connector where the original plugged into the seats are two metal contact points. All you need to do is get a 3-6 ohm resistor from maplins, approx 5p each and connect one end to each contact point in the original loom plug. Tape in with black tape and hey presto! your airbag lights come on no more.

Last edited:
  16v
use the search feature of the site mate, there are 1001 threads for this yes you can get a resistor from maplins to pop in best to check the forums for the other threads for the exact one etc

found this hope it helps

in the connector where the original plugged into the seats are two metal contact points. All you need to do is get a 3-6 ohm resistor from maplins, approx 5p each and connect one end to each contact point in the original loom plug. Tape in with black tape and hey presto! your airbag lights come on no more.

Cheers mate but I cant find any 3-6 ohm resistor anywhere!