ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help please breather pipe diagnose.....

225 meg, clio 172 ex
on my car i have a carbon dynamic induction kit (from when i bought the car)

and i have seen on some pictures mainly the one im about to put up that i am missing a breather pipe on mine and its just capped off with a rubber cap.......

the picture i am going to put up is of a standard 172 with the breather pipe still on and pointed out. on mine i dont have it and want to know why and what it is please thanks... the pipe is on the inlet plenum side of the throttle body and looks to go down to the front of the engine on this picture. 3254579-5.jpg thanks for any help peeps....

225 meg, clio 172 ex
Ahhh why the hell do i not have one then? And could this be a explaination for it running rough?

225 meg, clio 172 ex
as you can see mine is capped off.........

is this the norm for cars with induction kits or is it not and could this explain why it runs shitty and lumpy at times?

photo.jpg

Lionel Richie
yeah that's for the acoustic valve on the phs2's, on the phs1's its for the FPR

don't worry about it, leave it blanked

later phs1's moved over to the phs2 fuel rail setup with the FPR in the tank

225 meg, clio 172 ex
yeah that's for the acoustic valve on the phs2's, on the phs1's its for the FPR

don't worry about it, leave it blanked

later phs1's moved over to the phs2 fuel rail setup with the FPR in the tank

My FPR Is in engine fuse box. Is it nothing to worry about? Its a early ph1 exclusive...

225 meg, clio 172 ex
Scratch that lol confused.com

Thought for a second about the fuel pump relay is it?

And where is the fuel pressure reg on mine? Should be where the pipe from my inlet goes too?

Megane dci 130
If its capped off, its incorporated in the tank with the pump. If it has a pipe, it has the regulator on the end of the fuel rail.

225 meg, clio 172 ex
If its capped off, its incorporated in the tank with the pump. If it has a pipe, it has the regulator on the end of the fuel rail.

Ok cheers... but what i am saying is mine ment to be capped
Off? If not then what would it do
To the running of the engine if its capped off and it used to have a pipe...

Got a pic of the fuel rail with pipe on anyone?

225 meg, clio 172 ex
That solves it then! Mines a "y" plate. Thanks mate .

This thread can be deleted if of no use to anyone :) thanks chaps.