ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP Pics Inside Possible Headgasket Failure?

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Hi there after servicing my car last week i noticed some white liquid on the underside of my oil filler cap. My first thought was s**t headgaskets on its way out. I decided to continue with my service with the hope that a fresh oil change may resolve something. 2 weeks later im back with this.

3cc2ed44.gif

a7decc06.gif

The car is running fine "touchwood".

Your thoughts.:eek:

(Car has done 63k miles)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Are you just doing short journeys? If so, take it for a good run out that should clear it.

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Are you just doing short journeys? If so, take it for a good run out that should clear it.
I think that's what you said for me big'en, and that's all it turned out to be. :)

I almost poo'd my pants when i thought it was that, and mine had only done 49000.
Changed oil filter as well?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
As said, more than likely will just be the build up of condensation not being burnt off due to the engine not getting up to temp.

Take it for a good run, rental style, and it should clear up.