ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed with some prices........

BMW Z4
not sure this is going to be in the right section but going to be removing some parts from my clio before i sell it and wanted some guidance as to values!? i have the following bits to come off........

H&R coilovers
K-TEC stealth cat back system
Front and rear omp strut braces in blue
Samco elbow (blue)
cup spoiler in iceberg
Turinis (will be refurbed so brand new)
matched inlets - worth removing?

once i have an idea on prices i will start removing bits and they will then go i the for sale section.

thanks

stu

Just look through the for sale section/ebay and see what they've previously sold for.

Obviously you already know this and just want a bit of extra exposure for your sales.

BMW Z4
Just look through the for sale section/ebay and see what they've previously sold for.

Obviously you already know this and just want a bit of extra exposure for your sales.

not after any extra exposure as i havent put any of it up for sale yet!?! just thought there may be someone helpful on here who could give me some rough idea before i list them..........

H&R coilovers - 700ish? That's a guess. Depends on condition.
K-TEC stealth cat back system - 250
Front and rear omp strut braces in blue - No idea
Samco elbow (blue) - As above
cup spoiler in iceberg - 150ish
Turinis (will be refurbed so brand new) No tyres? 450
matched inlets - worth removing? No idea

BMW Z4
thanks alot for the above, will give me a good starting point. turinis have toyo t1rs on, will have to check tread. will find the reciepts for H&RS etc this evening and work out mileage covered then will start a for sale thread.

anyone else on the samco, strut braces or inlets?

thanks again

stu