ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed Urgent!!

RB Clio 182 Cup
Hi guys,

So I left the 182 for two weeks without the battery connected and the alternator out as I had to go back to work.

I've fitted the new alternator and reconnected the battery this morning, I thought I would fire her up with the bumper still off to make sure everything is running fine.

But the car is completely dead, it doesn't lock or unlock from the fob, no lights come on when I turn the key, seems as if it isn't getting any power at all.

I tried jumping it off my other car but that made no difference.

Is there something I'm missing or has anyone come across this before?

Help would be much appreciated as I'm supposed to be driving it to Brighton later today.

Thanks
Tom

Iceberg 172
When my battery died the other day the car wouldn't jump, New battery and it started first time.

Sorry to hijack, but I am in the same situation but I can't for the life of me find out what type of battery a 182 takes! I have read its a 063 type but when I look for one, there is conflicting compatibility spec sheets from shops.

Can anyone help?