ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed please monaco buckets

Hiya guys, In the process of buying some buckets. Was gonna go for the imola s on xtra-low subframes. However they have now stopped making them. They are now making the pro imola version instead which are alot more expensive. Basically now considering the Monaco pro's. I know they base and sidemount. Does anyone know if they are any good? and will they base mount to the xtra-low subframes? If anyone has fitted any, some pictures and info would be great.

Thanks.

Not a poxy Renault
A very different fit to the imola's, I found them a bit baggy and not very supportive, but everyone is a different shape. You really need to try any seats out before you buy. I ended up driving to Demon Tweeks (5 Hr round trip) just so that I could sit in some seats that i wanted to try and was very surprised at how different they can all be.