ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help making my ktec stealth - stealth

monaco 172
Fitted my new ktec stealth today and all is well other than the tail pipe is hanging about an inch lower than the bumper and really annoying me.

I've had a play and the only way I can think of making it actually stealth would be to have the tail pipe firing at an angle slightly in the direction of the wheel well.
Will that be ok? Or is it possible to have it completely hidden while still facing directly down?

Both mounts are brand new so that's not the issue.

monaco 172
Get a powerflex exhaust mount job done its the sag in the mount that normaly the issue

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Doh! Just bought a brand new Renault one, didn't realise power flex even did one.

Is it not possible to hide without one then?

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Is the centre mount near the middle of the system orange/red rubber? The black ones are crap and the red/orange is an uprated design.

330i. E30 Touring.
As above, will be to do with the hangers.

K-tec stealths are pretty heavy. well made systems though.

monaco 172
Middle hanger is orange. Brand new
My ktec stealth centre hanger isn't welded on, it's a clamp style one so I'll slacken that and the rear band strap and push it up and tighten again to see if this helps.

Great quality exhaust though, even if it is a little loud lol, hoping it tames down a little when it's coked up a little

wont quieten down much, loud system. But agree it is well made. Mines holding up very well. Powerflex mount is definitely the way to go. If you fit one put it n the freezer to shrink it and get some Vaseline to help slide it in as its a bloody tight fit...