ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help, door card!

Hi all, got myself some CC door handles, so decided to fit them today, but I can't seem to figure out how to get my door card off.

I currently have taken out the 4 screws along the bottom, removed the speaker, taken out the screw at the bottom of the window button, and also the screw holding the interior door handle on.

is there any more screws i need to take out?? and anyone got any advice how i can get the door card off easily.

Iirc thats all the screws.

It will be held on with this black sticky stuff which will take some effort to get through and there will be a few clips that will need pulling too, just be careful not to break them.

At the top of the window it is hooked on just so you know. It's not the sturdiest thing ever and I ended up snapping it then having to use epoxy to put it back together.