ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Diagnosing - Oil Leak (Pictures)

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

Any ideas? (Ph1 172)

Thanks,
Dan.

Last edited:
  1.5dci
a mate of mine said if im ever leaking creamy oil ( like what you have ) you have mositure in your oil. meaning teres a chance headgasket , not good news really

BMW M135i
a mate of mine said if im ever leaking creamy oil ( like what you have ) you have mositure in your oil. meaning teres a chance headgasket , not good news really
Nothing to do with the fact that its leaking oil and its raining/wet roads?

nup

clio 172
I would say sump gasket. gasket is cheap but taking the subframe off to change it isn't.:eek:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
best to get it in a dry place, clean it all up underneath and let the car run.

you should see where the leak is coming from then.

340i
sump gasket, crank seals perhaps?

Needs further investigation, clean it all up and it will give you a better idea where the leak is coming from.

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
You need to go from the highest point, you checked under the upper inlet? As the bolts that hold the rocker/cams in leak, I did these, cam seal and sump gasket to cure mine, as said it's creamy because if the wet road

172 cup and Saab 9-3
dude what colour is the oil hard to tell, black engine, red power steering, it really depends how high up the oil is see where the highest point there is oil check levels and see which ones drop.