ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help decisions decisions!

172 Cup
Right guys im so torn about this i dont know what to do! So i was hoping some of you would help me!

I currently have a mk4 golf r32 thats done 80000 miles and in great condition which iv just got off my dad! I also have a clio 182 that had a new engine put in and has prob done around 10000. Its an 04 plate.

I have just started a new business and need funds to be honest and think i would get around 9-10k for the golf and around 5k for the clio. I really dont know which one to keep etc, i may just sell em both and get an A3 diesel for economy etc.

Basically i still want a fun nippy car but with a bit of practicality and the golf is good for that! The clio is as well but is a bit small etc!

What would you guys do with this situation? Do you know any cars that would be worth a look rather than these 2? or would you keep the clio or the golf! Its doing my head in as they are pretty similar performance as you know!

Help!!!
Cheers guys!

S3, Polo
Sell the golf and give yourself the biggest amount of money in your pocket for the new venture!

Once the business has taken off, if you loved the golf, get a new one???!!!

53 Clio's & counting
If your serious about the business, then that is what you should be 100% looking at mate, there isn't exactly a shortage of either, id sell both, by a 172 for circa 3k, and then you will have 12k or so for the business, once you have got everything up and running then look at a better car

172 Cup
I literally have been looking at cars all day and still have no idea what i want! I have been lookingat A3 170, BMW 120 and 130i just in case lol!, New golf shape GTI and TDI, seat leon FR tdi and loads more, its driving my head in a spin! What do i do guys help! What would you all get!