ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! CAR WON'T START!

M

Mattb.SHED

Got in my car this morning to go to college and it didn't start :( theres was no sign of it starting what so ever, it didnt even try and start, my radio and stuff comes on so I dont think its the battery, only thing I can think of is that the starter motor has gone? Has anyone got any ideas/solutions!? Help would be much apprieciated!

M

Mattb.SHED

Just push started it, went for a drive and came back, turned it off then it wouldnt start again, dad reckons its the starter motor, theres a whining noise coming from the starter motor if that helps anyone??

Back in the day of my Mk1 Fiesta, if you gave the starter motor a whack it would sort it and the car would start. Not sure if this is still applicable to modern day cars but worth a shot to see if the starter is the problem.

Back in the day of my Mk1 Fiesta, if you gave the starter motor a whack it would sort it and the car would start. Not sure if this is still applicable to modern day cars but worth a shot to see if the starter is the problem.

It does work with modern cars too lol.

I was hitting my starter motor for about 6months on my Cup before I eventually changed it.