ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help... bits for my new car

SMURF!!!
Right guys/gals i need your help....

I am currently awaiting a 197 due for delivery in March... so i thought, because it seems just so long away that i would make myself feel better by buying things for the car now, plus means it won't be all expenses all at once when the car does finally arrive....

So this is what i have so far:

Sony cd head unit,
Full set of Shiny Autos custom interior leds, for interior lights, boot handles, door handles, number plates and foot wells,
Richbrook tax disc holder,
Diadem blue indicator bulbs (flash orange),
Personalised number plates,
Kenwood Sub woofer,
Shark fin aerial,
LED side lights and
Xenon HIDs.

So can you think of anything else? ;)

Cheers peeps... :D

You want to get some decent cleaning gear to keep it looking mint , check out the car detailing section for ideal washing items ;)

Right guys/gals i need your help....

I am currently awaiting a 197 due for delivery in March... so i thought, because it seems just so long away that i would make myself feel better by buying things for the car now, plus means it won't be all expenses all at once when the car does finally arrive....

So this is what i have so far:

Sony cd head unit,
Full set of Shiny Autos custom interior leds, for interior lights, boot handles, door handles, number plates and foot wells,
Richbrook tax disc holder,
Diadem blue indicator bulbs (flash orange),
Personalised number plates,
Kenwood Sub woofer,
Shark fin aerial,
LED side lights and
Xenon HIDs.

So can you think of anything else? ;)

Cheers peeps... :D

Why didn't you order Xenons as factory fit?

SMURF!!!
Cos my boyfriend sells them for a living, so i get them cheaper, well in fact free. Plus he has put the same ones in his fogs and compared to his factory fit xenons in the meggy, these ones i will be having are much brighter and better!!! ;)

SMURF!!!
You want to get some decent cleaning gear to keep it looking mint , check out the car detailing section for ideal washing items ;)

Ahhh forgot to add that to the list...

I will be using a product from Shiny Autos.... just check out this link and see the vid at the bottom.. saves me trying to explain it all. Works wonders though and is def a good read... and no it wont scratch the paint work (people on zsoc.com got shirty with me), do you honestly think my bf with a meg 225 would wash it with anything that would scratch his pride and joy? :rasp:

But seriously check it out.... you need to see it to believe it... but i have found its better than all those other products where it costs a bomb and you need one cupboard just to store the cleaning products in. This is one bottle, no water and does the same as shampoo, wax etc etc. Superb....

http://shinyautos.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/70

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

SMURF!!!
how much does he sell h1 hid conversion kits for. thinking about upgrading my foggys

Hey... they are normally £170, but he will do them for £150 for cliosport members. They are waterproof ballast as well, unlike the standard kits :D

Here is the final look of them:

picture0328ig.jpg

picture0372ih.jpg

xenonfog5nv.jpg

And this is how bright they are with the camera lense set to normal mode, although they don't blind you when driving in the opposite direction as i've lowered the beam right down.

picture0397gw.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SMURF!!!
Someone told my bf that they got 6 points and £200 fine for having their fogs on - is this for real?????

Megane 225
No its not real, he was having a laugh, or the copper was who gave him the 6 points,

Its a flat 30 quid fine.

Plus i never have mine on unless its for some moody pictures, or its foggy!

So i'll be ok! ;-)

SMURF!!!
Thanks al.

I'm thinking of having the windows tinted too - any suggestions on how dark? The car will be racing blue in colour ;)

al

ST on the way...
How about some of the extras from Renault?

Like the rear spoiler, extra skirts and front splitter etc?

SMURF!!!
Yeah def think the spoiler is on the cards... think it looks a bit naked at the back without it.

I think it sits a little high too, so thinking of having it lowered?

Have you or anyone got pics of the side skirts? Also does anyone know who sells the spoilers for the 197 a part from renault???

al

ST on the way...
Best ones i've got of the skirts/splitter/spoiler :)

I think they are only available from Renault at present.

mini-PICT0044.jpg

mini-PICT0034-1.jpg

mini-PICT0031-1.jpg