ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

1.2 Dynamique
Hi all :) as you can probably tell I'm a complete newbie haha. I have joined the club to hopefully get some ideas of what I can do to the car without effecting the insurance, which is probably impossible. Hope to hear some ideas soon.
Chris

1.2 Dynamique
Wow, fast replies :p haha, thanks, yer i have thought about not telling them but the fact that I'm a young driver really increases the risk of getting pulled by the police and (here comes the embarrassing part) I technically have to share the car with my mum, but she only uses it once a week if that :p

1.2 Dynamique
Oh and maybe you guys could help me out with a little problem. On the front passengers seat, the release cable to move the seat to get people in the back has snapped. Any easy solutions to this problem?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
lol subtle mods it is then! Ones your mum wont pick up on! Not too sure on the seat problem but on the subject of mods you can pick a full RS interior up very cheap!

1.2 Dynamique
Doesn't matter if she picks them up, just nothing over the top, I've already got a 1300 watt vibe sub in the boot, the seat problem is really annoying and could do with being fixed. As for the full RS interior (guessing it means Renault Sport?) how cheap is cheap?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Yeah RS renaultsport. There is a lad selling a full phase2 172 interior for £300. Keep you eyes out for stuff in the parts for sale section, seen a full set of RS seats go for 180. Good place to start your modding, make inside a nicer place to be!

1.2 Dynamique
Hmmm, sounds like a plan, I do like the sport interior, wouldn't mind a leather interior but I'd have to just get the seats, changing all the dash and door cards etc would cost a fair bit to buy wouldn't they? Could do with some nice floor mats too :approve:

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Wests renault are do RS mats at a good price. Have a good scour through the website, loads of great info for 99.9999% of all your questions and people/companies able to source parts at competative prices etc

1.2 Dynamique
Ah right cool, cheers for that :) I shall have a look around, may have to become a full member to if the modding fever gets me haha