ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 172 ph. 2
Hi everyone my name is Adolfo I'm from Mexico city and I have a Clio Sport 172 ph. 2.

Here are some pics of it

1ac37e7c.jpg

cl001.jpg

IMG_20101017_191048.jpg

SDC10852.jpg

SDC10847.jpg

And finally here is how it looks actually
93942047.jpg

3d1007ff.jpg

be301476.jpg

I've seen some threads at the forum and I'm impressed by all! Specially by many threads at media and projects.

Greetings!!

Clio 172 ph. 2
In the first photos with my oz superturismo in 16", I really don't like how the suspension feels with them, this beacuase mexican streets have a lot of speed bumpers and many holes in the middle of streets they are now stored and waiting for a track day. (That's why originally comes with turini or allium in 15")

Actually I loved the 2118's, they look awesome, and in mexico there are just other 5 cars with them so they are in some way... "exclusive".

I have a CAI, some stuff in cabron fiber as the renault diamond at front, at fog lights and in the steering wheel.

I want to buy a new suspension, but I can't decide between ktr coilovers or koni sport shock abosrbers and h&r springs, so i hope you can help me with your experience and opinions.

Cheers!

Stripped yozza'd cup
So much better without the stripes and with the 2118's!
KTR coilovers aren't much good tbh.... I'd go for Koni shocks and Eibach springs myself.

adolfo... cool name!

car looks so much better now, you need to make maxico import tyre shine though ;)

you'll find alot of helpful info and people on here dude.