ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

clio mk3 facelift
Hey all!

My name is Lyndsay, im 20 and from Falkirk, Scotland.

I don't happen to have a clio sport:dapprove:... hope this is okay haha. I do however own a White mk3 facelift 1.2 dynamique Previous to that I had a Mk2 dynamique. Maybe one day I will make it to a sport! Lol

Been a member on couple of other clio sites but thought i'd swing by here and have a nosey
icon10.gif

anyway... hello!
icon6.gif

Vauxhall Frontera
hi Lyndsay,

Welcome to Cliosport. Not everyone on here has a cs so I wouldnt worry. Infact, I'm jealous of your 1.2's fuel economy!!!!

Take it easy and enjoy the site.

Si

Hi lyndsay,

Great choice of colour on yr Mk3!

Would you go for a 182 or stick with Mk3 and have a 197, 200 when you go for a renaultsport?

clio mk3 facelift
Thanks guys. Just posted some pics under clio media. Hmmm tricky one but i rekon i'd go for a 197!

Clio
Hi Lyndsay,

Welcome to CS, sorry i haven't replied earlier but I've been out of the country doing charitable work in the Sahara desert helping nomads establish villages. It wasn't an easy job spending most of the day in the boiling sun digging wells so they could get water. It was hard work spending 14 hours a day digging holes upto 500 metres deep my biceps are huge. I managed about 7 in all helping over 800 people. During this time i rode bear back on Camels, wrestled hungry dogs and was basically a hero. Maybe we should go for a drink one night. Your parents would love.

Pete

P.S if Lyndsay is a mans name, lets just go to strip club.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Lyndsay,

Welcome to CS, sorry i haven't replied earlier but I've been out of the country doing charitable work in the Sahara desert helping nomads establish villages. It wasn't an easy job spending most of the day in the boiling sun digging wells so they could get water. It was hard work spending 14 hours a day digging holes upto 500 metres deep my biceps are huge. I managed about 7 in all helping over 800 people. During this time i rode bear back on Camels, wrestled hungry dogs and was basically a hero. Maybe we should go for a drink one night. Your parents would love.

Pete

P.S if Lyndsay is a mans name, lets just go to strip club.

:slap: