ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from manchester

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I was there yesterday and today. It really wasn't.

You're into your VW's I see? Member of MANC:UNION or the far far lesser Dub Youth Klub/Dubwerx/Lower Legions?

​Not that I have any bias...

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Just changed my profile pic, as navigating on my phone at the moment and can't figure the upload from it...

will post some car pics up soon...

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Just changed my profile pic, as navigating on my phone at the moment and can't figure the upload from it...

will post some car pics up soon...

Not signing in again lol.. Use tapatalk so easy for uploading quick pictures etc.. Yes that would be good post them in the media section for all to see :D

So what brings you into the world of Cliosport..

Edit: don't think you will be able to post in media being a user :/

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Ok so I need to use taptalk once I have figured that one too whatever it is....

Im hear as I'm looking to buy a clio sport soon as a second car....

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Ok so I need to use taptalk once I have figured that one too whatever it is....

Im hear as I'm looking to buy a clio sport soon as a second car....

If your on iPhone which most of the population on Cs are I find it very easy to navigate others may hate it but its quite handy to have. Just a suggestion for a new user anyway.

Well you have found the rite place.. Sign up as a member you'll make Brian £12 happier and you will be able to find yourself a clean car with the help of members on Cs :)

Enjoy your stay

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Looked into it and shall be buying that app on payday along with the membership on hear too....:approve:
thanks for the advice and warm welcome x

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Looked into it and shall be buying that app on payday along with the membership on hear too....:approve:
thanks for the advice and warm welcome x

If you can't afford £15 till payday would you like to sell the the line. Would make a cool drift car ha.. Hey anytime look forward to you bringing the line to a few meets :) x

Welcome :)

Manchester is a decent place to be, especially South Manchester :)

Myself and Jon.G keep things moving with regards to meets, keep your eye on the NW area section of the forum, and pop along to the next one, and say hello :)

Clio RS 200
Hi and welcome...... I'm new also and just bought tapatalk, much easier to use on ipad etc and for uploading photos