ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Brazil!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Hey,
What's up fellas!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you know that I really enjoy this forum and it's visitors. We from Brazil unfortunately cannot have the same items you guys have around Europe to make Renault Clio look nice. But we try to!

For now I have no pictures of my black Clio Campus.

Cheers!

Welcome!

It always amazes me that people from literally all over the world find their way here.

Get some photos up asap :)

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Hehe, yeah guys I'm always here checking your Clio's. Thats tooo tooo tooooooo bad that we cannot have/afford the parts you got around here. That's why our BR Clios will look so simple compared to yours. Still, it is very nice to get in touch with y'all!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Found some:

dsc09475b.jpg
dsc09477n.jpg

Sorry for the size and bad quality!

Those Alium rims we only have on 15" here in Brazil, what a dream to have a 16"!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
No, hehe its not. We usually edit plate numbers here for safety. Can you believe that :)

Thanks btw.