ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All :)

Renault Cliosport182
Hi

Thought I would join this as for the past 4 cars I have been on forums and always found them interesting and full of knowledge

So I bought my Cliosport 182 04 model about 4 weeks ago following a split with my long term gf and having to sell my previous car to pay for 2 cars as we just shared same car.

I knew I had to downgrade majorally I owned a 57 plate Skoda Octavia Vrs Diesel which was a fully kitted out with most extras.
The budget was 5k each and we needed to ideally find 2 cars in the same garage as we would be trading in , she saw a mini , I saw a focus st 170 but after test driving it was awful and saw the Clio on the forcourt and gave it a test drive and wow what a car , loved it was very impressed after never owning a renault before.

No real negative points apart from is hard to get used to a small space as I am used to a massive car never had a hot hatch before but apart from that handling, speed, looks, all great :)

So my previous cars in the last 5 years have been

57 Octavia Vrs
Y reg Octavia vrs 1.8 t
Mazda MX5
Robin Hood Superspec Kit car
Locost 7 kit car
Vectra 2.2 Sri 04
Astra 1.6

Also since 21 years old
Cosra 1lt
Micra
Calibra Red top

Quite a list and the kit cars were amazing and I would probably say the Clio ranks among the best of them

With previous clubs I have done loads of shows, meets and events met some great people

Anyways hope I come an active member and look forward to many posts in the future.

Tony

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
Hi mate, im as bad since 2004 ive owned(in this order)

BMW M3 E36
Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP
BMW 330ci convertible
BMW 320Cd Sport
Peugeot 207 GTI 175 THP
Audi TT 225 Roadster
Honda Civic Type R Ep3
BMW 320d sport
Vauxhall Astra 1.8 Convertible
And now saved the best till last my Clio 172 - which is the most fun car then any of the above ive owned. Might keep this one! ha ha