ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All

Lotus Elise, Clio 182 cup
Im from Andover... Also a memeber on PistonHeads & have come from an Elise to my current 182 Cup which is great fun.

Last edited:
clio5.jpg

Racing blue with stripes.. Not the one from Dominos!
Mines a 2005.

Last edited:
I was doing to many miles each year. I owned the Elise for 18 months & covered almost 30k, so whilst it was still worth something, i got rid.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
AAAhhh my precious 182! Thought I would never see her again! Hope you look after her as much as I did.

Loved every second of ownership but now its all about ph1's! he he.

Enjoy mate.

Cheers for the welcome guys/girls. Hope the pic brings back only good memeries fuel slut....... Im a great believer in taking care of my cars & i have never been let down yet (goes away to touch some wood) ! Thanks again for the welcome.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ace colour, almost as good as flame red ;) it's not a cup is it? Do i spot leather?

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Ace colour, almost as good as flame red ;) it's not a cup is it? Do i spot leather?

Wow you have keen eyes! Ye I fitted leather as the the grey material ones were horrible!.

Boobles I suggest you get some xenon head lights from a full fat 172/182 as it will look the nuts with them. It was a mod I always wanted to do!

It is something i have considered to be honest. I think you may have taken of the cat whilst in your ownership? Did you ever replace it? Im just asking as the first MOT is due in june.....

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
alright boys, Hope you both are looking after the clio sports well....
Fuel slut get a few pictures up of the ph-quick...miss her.

how you getting on with it? hope all is well.

@ Boobles32 I didnt even know about the decat...never sounded like it was decated?

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
It is something i have considered to be honest. I think you may have taken of the cat whilst in your ownership? Did you ever replace it? Im just asking as the first MOT is due in june.....

No its not got a decat, although you may think that because on a 182 the cat is quite small. I did have great difficulty fitting that exhaust system and it never fitted right, i was in half a mind to return it to standard.

Should pass its mot fine.

@ Ray- I got some eibach sportlines fitted and I got the bumber resprayed so she is looking her best righ now. Ill have to get some pics up ASAP.

Only time she let me down was when the battery died, but that was easily fixed.

I was just under the impression that all new cars should have a cat to pass the Mot? I could be wrong though.. Hey e-ray 172 howz it going bud? get some pics of my baby up here..... ( the Elise that is)..

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
I was just under the impression that all new cars should have a cat to pass the Mot? I could be wrong though.. Hey e-ray 172 howz it going bud? get some pics of my baby up here..... ( the Elise that is)..

Alright mate, I will get pics up next time I give her a wash mate :) I think Fuel Slut was saying it does have a Cat but its tiny one, should be just after the manifold I think....

@Fuel Slut I look forward to the pictures dude

Alright mate, I will get pics up next time I give her a wash mate :) I think Fuel Slut was saying it does have a Cat but its tiny one, should be just after the manifold I think....

@Fuel Slut I look forward to the pictures dude

Ah i see what your saying.... Will have a look tonight.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
Will post pics ASAP for you Ray.

Ray you fancy swaping the Elise for the ph-ickie? lol

lol Much as I love the ph-1 Im in Love with the elise now & il be with it for a long time sorry.
Yes we should of seen the Battery going..its stil the orignal one lol.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
lol Much as I love the ph-1 Im in Love with the elise now & il be with it for a long time sorry.
Yes we should of seen the Battery going..its stil the orignal one lol.

& dont forget that i get first refusal if & when you go to sell her mate:D

lol you will be waiting a long time dude :) Do you think you can go back to a car which you sit 4" off the ground, noisier then a kids playground, rattles like a transit van?