ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hellatrack ?

CLIO PH1 172
so a concoction of styles. BAM!

IMG_8817.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

IMG_8782.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_8786.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

IMG_8775.jpg

IMG_8776.jpg

IMG_8807.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

IMG_8740.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg

IMG_8748.jpg

IMG_8726.jpg

IMG_8709.jpg

good feedback, bad feedback, lovers, haters what do you think?........

e92 330i
Less camber on the front, looks to tucked IMO and more camber on the rear. Apart from that perfect and my favorite mk2 tbh.

CLIO PH1 172
Less camber on the front, looks to tucked IMO and more camber on the rear. Apart from that perfect and my favorite mk2 tbh.

once i get the fronts spaced more the wheel should be flush, i will also then space the rear and add camber to get it as flush as possible.

thanks for comments

e92 330i
once i get the fronts spaced more the wheel should be flush, i will also then space the rear and add camber to get it as flush as possible.

thanks for comments

Ah right wasn't sure if it was finished or not. Suppose these things are never finished! Will look amazing then, really like the interior too!

CLIO PH1 172
Yes still lots to do firstly though is space the wheels more, more camber on the rear, drop the rear more, spray the interior satin black.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love the whole car apart from the seats. They make it look cheap.

And You desperately need to run a vacuum through it its disgusting!

CLIO PH1 172
Love the whole car apart from the seats. They make it look cheap.

And You desperately need to run a vacuum through it its disgusting!

was waiting for the CLEAN IT brigade!

and as for the seats, i know they look shitty but i love this shape/style, hence i have been thinking of getting them recovered. (they were an ebay bargain)

CLIO PH1 172
When I give it a proper clean I will try and get some better pics!

Trust me it looks better cleaned!

Thanks for the comments though guys means alot :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
More lows on the front about 10mm min ;) other than that id only whip the Toe stickers off. Id buy this if i didnt want a DC2 so much

CLIO PH1 172
Haha yea I kinda do tbh, I heard someOne say j-euro? Lol

Oh and I think I need to lower the rear 30mm(ish) and front 20mm to get it how I want it the rear sits really high atm

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I think its actually t'other way round after another look. You want it nose down n not sill level.

CLIO PH1 172
Correct. I want it nose down but the rear sits ALOT higher than the front. Tbh I can't really sort it until I fit camber shims and space the wheels properly.

PH1 iceburg
Off topic i know but i used to run a 5 speed heidelberg. Work in a prison but im trying to get back in the print trade again.

CLIO PH1 172
ahh cool yea its my dad place, he doesnt print, just does the finishing side of it... cutting glueing creasing ect.....

b/g 182, meg tourer
really love your car mate. i like std ph1's, i think they are great looking cars but what you have done makes it look even better! spot on imo. was admiring it at fcs.

BMW E34 540i
Thats p0rn ! I wish one day I can have something like that on the driveway. Fun on 4 wheels :) :approve: