ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater issue? Cold feet but warm everywhere else

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
My Clio has decided to start blowing cold air on my feet (drivers side only, passenger is fine), constantly. Even when the heating is set to warm and I'm getting warm air everywhere else in the car, my feet are getting cold air. It doesn't matter what setting the heater unit is on and where the air is supposed to be directed.

Not sure why this has started? I changed the coolant 3-4 weeks ago but haven't done anything else. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Monaco 172
Could be one of the mixer motors on the airbox?? The little motors that move the flaps to change the air direction. Pretty common fault, I used to work for Renault and we used to change a fair few on various cars.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Could be one of the mixer motors on the airbox?? The little motors that move the flaps to change the air direction. Pretty common fault, I used to work for Renault and we used to change a fair few on various cars.

Wouldn't that be only on the ones with CC? OP looks to have a trophy with the manual controls.