ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater fan issue

Ph1 172.
I hope somebody can help. My heater fan has stopped working on my Phase 1 v6. I turn the dials and nothing happens. , I'd assumed it was the heater resistor pack and tried to follow this guide

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...iring-Climate-Control-Resistor-Pack-(Clio-II)

However, I found the heater resistor pack i was expecting to find, wasn't there; it should have been in the circle.

1350741434432_zps7359d556.jpg

Can anybody suggest where I might find it or if a phase 1 even uses the same as the 182 and phase 2 v6. If it is completely different can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Ph1 172.
Cheers, I'll check both, if neither of those resolve, then how to improve get to the heater resistor pack? At present I can feel the smallest amountof warm air coming out of the vents .