ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headphones for ps3

MkV Golf R32
Hi guys,

With MW3 not far away I need a pair of headphones for the ps3.

Not too bothered about a mic, just want decent sound quality.

Budget between £50-£80

So far I am looking at the turtle beach px21 or the official ps3 headphones when it's released.

Got any ideas on what to go for?

Cheers.

RS6 C7
Px21's are great while they last but last they do not :( , Mine lasted a few months before the wires get fucked, Get a set of trittons, Its will cost you a bit more but they last alot longer :)

MkV Golf R32
Ahh suppose that's a problem with wired headphones. Where abouts do they fall to apart?

The trittons are out of my price range, £80 is max budget as they only get used for gaming.

RS6 C7
Trittons arnt that expensive, Take a look on ebay! My turtle beaches fell apart all over the place, The wire went twice by the control panel.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i have some triton ax180's.

been working a treat for a long time now.

MkV Golf R32
Thanks for the input guys, still unsure what to get. The ps3 headset with 7.1 surround are very tempting. Wouldnt mind some without a mic actually.

Anymore suggestions?

MkV Golf R32
I have now narrowed it down to the official ps3 ones or some tritton AX720's.

Trittons are wired and slightly more expensive but does anyone have any idea about sound quality?

Golf GTi Mk2
Forgive my ignorance, if I buy a set of px21s, will they work with my Xbox and my ps3? And does it mean I can play with the sound off on the telly when the wife goes to bed?

MkV Golf R32
I ended up getting the ps3 headphones, as they were for sale when I picked up mw3. Only £69 too.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I know its over budget still, But Tritton AX720s are £99 @ Argo, I took my Turtle Beach X41s back and bought them today. Having a few teeth problems with chat, but the feel and build is immense!