ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight problem

bmw e92 330d '09
hi everyone,

basically i have swapped my orignal bulbs for new philips superbright bulb's

swapped the dipped beam - no problem work fine

swapped the sidelights - no problem work fine

i then reconnected the wires and turned them on when i did both sets work except i now have the blue full beam icon showing when they are on dipped aswell as ther normal green dipped beam icon

if i go to use full beam nothing happens except the blue icon on the dash goes brighter and the dipped beam green icon goes out, but there is no actuall full beam coming on or going off???

i had to disconnect the full beam bulbs form the connection because the connection house was restricting the acces to the sidelight's i have checked the connections and pulled off and put back multiple times with no change....

its got my hair up abit so i have come in for a cup of tea whilst i hope one of you can shed some light on the issue....

many thanks for your help.

James

Last edited:
  bmw e92 330d '09
yh its bloody baffled me mate...

id put the orignal bulbs back in and see if that works but it was such a pain in the arse thying to get the lights to click back into the holders and get the sidelights out of the light i really don't want to...

im wounded...:dapprove:

Last edited: