ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight adjustment - Light aimed to low

Csp

ph1
Recently fitted some HIDs. (mk2 p1 projector) One side is fine, shines quite a bit down the road. But the other headlight does not shine far at all.

One of my HID dipped beam headlight seems to be aimed too low. Is there anything i can do to make it aim a bit further down the road? Ive tried to adjust them with moving the white plastic bit, but nothing seems to happen., This headlight is new let me add. The HID in the older headlight is fine, but the HID in the NEW headlight i bought does not shine far at all. Any ideas? :S

Both headlight motors are working fine

Last edited:

Csp

ph1
Tried again to move the plastic cog, but the lights do not move, shorlty not a broken adjuster on a new headlight? anyone

Csp

ph1
Hi hamlet, the bulb is fitted fine, but the beam is way to low, disappointing cause its a new headlight

03 clio sport asc
same issue with mine any ideas? it looks as if the adjuster is not connected to the light, the light itself just sits on the base of the light if that makes sense

Csp

ph1
so other day, i took the headlight out, so i had alot of space to play with, turned the plastic cog, and i could see the lamp moving up and down, so it does work, set it to the highest it would go, re-installed the light back to the car, thought it was gonna be fixed, turned on the light and it is still aimed low. Any ideas? This is a mind f**k :D