ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

haw low shell i go ?

J

johnblack

well hello boys and girls . should i lower my clio ? if so haw low shell i go ?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
lower it so much the car is on the floor and the wheels arent. reverse arch gap ftw

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
In the weeds is pretty standard on here... Then sell it once you realise how bad it is.

J

johnblack

i was thinking 35mm all round . i just dont no haw it would sit in the arch

M135i
40mm if your just looking for the arch gap to disappear.

Coilover - 90mm+ if you wana be a c**t when going over speed bumps

MK3 GTI golf 16v
As low as possible :) I have to plan my routes very carefully!

same lmao. there certain roads round here i cant drive down, when you forget....its a nightmare. having to turn around and take a completely different route. looks good though ;)

J

johnblack

i dont want it to low just so it sit nice in the arch . av you lot got aney pic of youre clios and haw much have yores bin lowed by ?

Clio Mk2 Ph2
i dont want it to low just so it sit nice in the arch . av you lot got aney pic of youre clios and haw much have yores bin lowed by ?

pap1g.jpg

About 60mm all round

J

johnblack

think i might go 40 mm see whats that look like . then go lowre lol

billabong...
Just do 60mm any less and you won't notice it, did mine by 60 doesn't scrape and looks just right(for me)

lol that pic of the white 172 (?) is awesome.

but again, i can never understand why people go so low they make their car unusable and have to actually change routes to avoid speed bumps etc, it's highly funny but retarded :)

a low one
Its on Vmaxx coilovers, not wound all the way down so i have no idea why its so low on thr front, maybe im lucky! And custom 90mm rear springs.