ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Having to sell already

Gutted to say the least that I am having to sell my 172 already after only having it 5 months.

My wife is pregnant again with our second kiddy, so no more room for a mid life crisis car that only covers about 15 miles a week.

I should learn to keep it in the trousers I think...................................

Clio 1970000000
Shame. What's worse, selling coz you have another on the way or because you only do 780 miles a year :S. Do more miles and justify keeping the car IMO.

A ANIMAL
Shame. What's worse, selling coz you have another on the way or because you only do 780 miles a year :S. Do more miles and justify keeping the car IMO.

at a guess i'd say 2 kids and a 3 door tin box is probably the main reason. That or he'll need the money for the kid

I can't do any more miles TBH. Its only used to get me to the train station for work during the week, and weekends I use the family car for the family duties.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi there.

picasso.jpg

Clio 1970000000
at a guess i'd say 2 kids and a 3 door tin box is probably the main reason. That or he'll need the money for the kid

I have 2 kids and a 3 door tin box. Misses has a RAV4 that's covered in food and other sh1t that the kids drop in it.

Car looks sweet in that new pic Marv :cool:

Knowsit. Sorry to wake you up yesterday. Check out the pics in the Media section.

Clio 1970000000
Its not economical really. £42 a month insurance, road tax costs, MOT costs.

I could really do with some pennies in the bank too for the missus to spend on baby sh1t.

Hope you've kept all you stuff from your first child. The second one isn't nearly as expensive as the first.

Crappy work hire car
Knowsit. Sorry to wake you up yesterday. Check out the pics in the Media section.

Lol no worries mate, did me a favour really would've slept all day if you hadn't rang! I'll have a look, bit gutted at my flimsy memory tbh, would've liked to come along so wouldn't have drank quite as much (honest) - next one definitely!

Clio 1970000000
Lol no worries mate, did me a favour really would've slept all day if you hadn't rang! I'll have a look, bit gutted at my flimsy memory tbh, would've liked to come along so wouldn't have drank quite as much (honest) - next one definitely!

Looking forward to you getting a CS then we can have a nice drive to the next meet.