ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have i over payed for a cat d 172 ????

clio 172 exclusive c
bought a a cat d 172 cup exclusiv with 55k miles and 1 previous owner
cat d was it needed a respray and windows .

much should have a payed ???????

:eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Age? Mileage? Belts done?

And did you have to do the work or did you buy it repaired?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A ph1 Exclusive Cat D is worth about £800.

If its an exclusive it will be a phase-1 and in green with grey leather.

If its a cup it will be a phase 2 in blue (or silver - rare) with grey cloth interior.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Exclusive is a Phase 1 172 1999 to about 2001 for them. Cream leather, special paint and different wheels to the normal Phase 1 172.

A Cup is either a Phase 2 172 with cloth seats, no A/C, ESP or ABS or a 182 with more of those things.

clio 172 exclusive c
Exclusive is a Phase 1 172 1999 to about 2001 for them. Cream leather, special paint and different wheels to the normal Phase 1 172.

A Cup is either a Phase 2 172 with cloth seats, no A/C, ESP or ABS or a 182 with more of those things.

my car is on a 03 plate tho ???????

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So if its an 03 plate with xenons and half leather its just a standard 172.

£1500 is a bit steep but with 12m tax and MOT its not expensive.

clio 172 exclusive c
So if its an 03 plate with xenons and half leather its just a standard 172.

£1500 is a bit steep but with 12m tax and MOT its not expensive.

was the full respray that swung it for me . good as new . in getting the coilpack changed exhaust and wheel bearing done as we speak as iv read there all weak points

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
If it was sold to you as either a cup or an exclusive then it is false advertising and you can get your cash back.

clio 172 exclusive c
If it was sold to you as either a cup or an exclusive then it is false advertising and you can get your cash back.

i see mate . iv dived in blind but hay hoo its supposed to be cammed also , so will be going on the dyno to see if thats a lie also , says exclusive on the v5 from dvla

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Got a HPI check? They cost about £5 I seem to remember. Dunno, not had to do one myself for a while. The last three cars I've bought have had one supplied by the dealer.