ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have a look at my RR results

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Right i have my car rolling roaded nearly a year ago... and only produced 166bhp
the mods are :
Full miltek decat system
k tec matched inlets
K tec generic map
Itg panel filter
was probably around 55000 miles.
had just been serviced..

after speaking to a few people, they suggested the cam timing was out. ( done at K tec at around 46000 miles..)
i have now fitted a rs2 inlet and changed to a yozza exhaust and meant to be getting my car mapped by MWM on thursday...
before mapping there going to check my cam timing..

on the same day my mates itb 182 ran 194 bhp and when we had a little tear down the by passes there was nothing in it...

from the graph the bhp line looks really smooth... What do you think?
0e1a7e30.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Surprised it made that little with the RS2 fitted, I dont think I recall ever seeing one under 180bhp, Im sure MWM can sort that with a bit of mapping and any cam timing adjustments needed though :)

Doesnt look as smooth as normal with the RS2 either TBH

Am sure there is more to come there!

Unless ive understood wrong and thats your before graph still?

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Well I spoke to mwm about mapping last week and they said they will confirm by ringing me back. I've tried ringing him tried texting and messaged on here and still no reply :-s

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Well I spoke to mwm about mapping last week and they said they will confirm by ringing me back. I've tried ringing him tried texting and messaged on here and still no reply :-s

Mike is mentally busy at the moment mate, although not like him to not reply to texts etc even still.

Might be worth droping James from Stone Automotive a PM and ask him to chase Mike up for you as I know they are gym buddies!

ph1 clio
cars slow :p even witht eh rs2 fitted cant pull away from a low modded 172 haha

hoping itll be a differant ball game once mapped!

Ellz

ph1 clio
i no chip, i was joking, just like winding him up.....

hopefully once his has been mapped he'll leave me standing..

if not... then well.... money well spent,

Ells

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Haha was waiting for you to come along elz!
you would get dotted on a track!! Lol
does the power curves look ok for the mods it has?

HBT 172 Cup
I made 175bhp at Alan Jefferies on my old ITB F4R about 2 weeks after i had royally fried the rings to pieces. Its a good rolling road and the lads are friendly down there. I got them to partially rebuild my bottom end aswell (hone block and gap rings), they did a good job :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its a little lower than others manage on the same mods, but doesnt look too bad a curve considering how much the standard inlet plays havoc with the torque delivery by optimising it in some places and hindering it in others.