ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters Are REALLY Going To Hate

Listerine & Poledo
They'll do. Just don't go living any heroic road stories while you're wearing them.

Once you've got some good tyres on the Turinis then you can get some Sweden-spec tyres for the Valvers

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Ha Ha Ha ,

There is a few reasons i done this.

1, my 2 back tyres are like slicks.
2, my wheels have no balance weights on them
3, 2 front tyres are stuffed and pull me all over the road
4, the wheels need powder coated again
5, i did not want to be a sheep and follow everyone with 2118's or something similar

The reason 2118s are popular is because they look so good (IMO)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Don't look as bad as people are making out.

I'm running 16" oz f1's currently as winter wheels

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
So basically you can't afford to look after your car properly and buy new tyres so you've fitted a set of wheels that make it look crap.

New tyres on your Turinis would look much better even if they do need a refurb.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
So basically you can't afford to look after your car properly and buy new tyres so you've fitted a set of wheels that make it look crap.

Yeah, I bought my car and fit nothing but cheap rubbish and fill it with cooking oil and run it on brake cleaner.
Im glad that you know my incomings and out goings more than me, There is points in life where things come before expensive wheels and tyres and it just so happens a £2K holiday is one of them hence i cant afford to do it all at once.

Then again i would not call spending £107 on nuts,bolts and plastic clips from renault not being able to afford to look after my car.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Genuine Mk1 phase 2 Clio 16v wheels had a darker center cap where as the phase 2 19 16v caps were silver... but thats just be picky.

Not sure they work for me either but like it matters, its your car so if you like them then thats all that matters mate. Maybe if they were darker rather than silver (Rhet ?)

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Well I suppose they had to find a use for all those old unused dustbin lids but ..............................

At least it's only temporary.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The more I look at them the more I like them, dont look as aggressive as the turini's ofcourse but make it look clean

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Jesus christ! How can you possibly comment on someones financial status because the boy changed his wheels?

It's absolutley none of your concern, f**k me!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Only other wheels a trophy can have is 2118s

I would put these on if i could

Clio001.gif

Clio002.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Personally i'd have turini's, i dont think they look too bad though.

You selling your rear strut brace?

Yeah i will be, Thinking about getting it powder coated read again as it was wielded to a car so its alittle rough round the edges but fits perfect

Jesus christ! How can you possibly comment on someones financial status because the boy changed his wheels?

It's absolutley none of your concern, f**k me!

Couldn't agree more. Wow.

330Ci cab
the word im looking for is, different.

they look fresh though, super clean. kudos on thinking outside the box, i refrained from posting earlier simply because i keep coming back to have a look and tbf, i think its growing on me :drunk:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Some of the replies in here.. jesus!

If its only temoprary while you get your other wheels sorted out then its fine.

Seen alot worse looking things on here!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Blimey, last time I saw a set of those wheels was on a R19 16v Chamade I had about 15 years ago.
nice wheel, don't look so bad on your car, but personally there are better choices.

10/10 for breaking the mould the buddy ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Exhaust looks spot on ;) lol

Looks spot on to me also but it will too far out for some people and not out far enough for some.

Im actually rather happy the way the car is sitting just now and how it looks.

Wanting to try and get it looking cleaner tho

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
God awful wheels lol. Only allowed if mega cheap and shod with r888's ;)

IMG_0788.jpg

Dave you have totally made a mess of that trophy, You have killed it and I Quote

BG FF 182
Not a fan personally, trophy's look so much better factory fresh, also looks like your exhaust trim is in need of some back to black ;)
As long as you like it, that's all that matters!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The exhaust trims have faded badly but im looking to buy a new set from renault