ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has Pistonheads stopped doing free adverts??

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Im trying to post an advert on pistonheads but its saying pay £9.99 to post an advert for 30 days??

Last time i did it you could choose between a paid and a free advert?

Anyone know what the crack is?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
When i sold my clio in July i didn't get the free option but when i put a car up for sale 2 weeks ago it did but took a long time to load.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine was free 1 1/2 months ago. think it depends on what car it is, there is a thread on here already about it i think

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF, A6 Avant
Depends how long you have been a member too. I get free ads but have been a member for 6 or 7 years now.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Dang!! putting up a free ad was a no brainer but im in two minds as too whether i pay for an ad.. i guess its still better than ebay..

Will probably go for it :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
eBay is better IMO.

Tbh I'm glad pistonheads has started charging, might cut down on the amount of time wasters now

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The free piston heads was good imo, you could pop a car up for sale even if you weren't committed to selling it. But i admit doing that does piss people off.

I still think for the type of cars i am interested in Pistonheads is the best place to shop for cars and sell, followed by ebay and forums and lastly auto trader which is just getting worse and worse.