ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has onyone got a view on Matt Lewis Racing brake lines? £20 cheaper than goodridge!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Re: Has onyone got a view on Matt Lewis Racing brake lines? £20 cheaper than goodridg

They'll be Mocal or goodridge

le 205 GTI le trophy
Re: Has onyone got a view on Matt Lewis Racing brake lines? £20 cheaper than goodridg

cheers it says aeroquip on the item description are they any good??? I understand a brake line is a brake line and they are not going to be any different performance wise but more will it piss out brake fluid at the first application of the brakes

Lionel Richie

aeroquip = mocal, we sell them

Monaco 172

just found these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2662288b

considering getting them and spending the £20 I save on not getting Goodrige hoses on camber bolts! Has anyone fitted them before????? not really up for getting to the first corner and emptying my reservoir on the floor and barrell rolling into a hedge so any help is appreciated

I have these on my 172 and theyre fine mate. They say Hel on them possibly meaning hella.

I have these on my 172 and theyre fine mate. They say Hel on them possibly meaning hella.

tumblr_ls3b169U2i1qggbj7.gif