ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone looked at this?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I will never ever buy a car from wales again.

The last two ive had have been so rusty its unreal. One was a lot newer than that as well!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Thats not to say that one is rusty!

Its just my own personal view.

But that one has had the front bumper painted at some point. It could have been from a carpark scuff, it could have been from a big front end whack so if you do go and view it, be sure to check that out.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 ff cup packs
I will never ever buy a car from wales again.

The last two ive had have been so rusty its unreal. One was a lot newer than that as well!
lol it must be the totally different climate ...england and wales are so far apart....ever thought you are just unlucky or need to look over the cars properly.....then again check the log book coz if a sheep owned it maybe he kept it in his field lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
So out of the 20-odd clio's i've had, 3 of them came from wales and 2 were proper rusty underneath the 3rd had been completely rebuilt so didn't count.

Not to mention the countless other cars I get px'd at work that come from over the bridge. Even the customers say they come over to buy cars because wales is full of crap ones!

Whatever, I won't be buying any more from over there.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 ff cup packs
u need to buy from decent people then.....theres good and bad cars both sides of the bridge...your just unlucky or buying cheap to make money

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
u need to buy from decent people then.....theres good and bad cars both sides of the bridge...your just unlucky or buying cheap to make money

Are you implying that i buy cars to sell on at a profit?! How very dare you.