ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook V12 Evos

Just ordered 4 from black circles for the cup. Amazed with how cheap they were, got them fully fitted for £329 including CS discount! Best price to be had elsewhere fitted wwas £105 a corner, and most plaes didnt know when they would have stock if ever. Well chuffed, especially as I went on resigned to the fact I was going to be having Toyo T1Rs all round at £95 a corner.

camskill were about £60 a corner iirc, problem then for me is getting them fitted as most places round me either wont fit tires you supply, or want £20 a corner for doing it, so not worth the hassle.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
camskill were about £60 a corner iirc, problem then for me is getting them fitted as most places round me either wont fit tires you supply, or want £20 a corner for doing it, so not worth the hassle.
I'm lucky, have a guy in Worcester that does it foc for me, saves a fortune.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
How the hell do you wangle that? I've only found it for 15£ a corner at the moment, but haven't looked that hard yet!

Him and his whole family are patients of mine. Always looked after them.

Chav Rocket
cor round here in london its £5 a corner, saying that i get it done for free :) the V12's are decent tyres.

Not a happy ducky! Just had a long conversation with Black Circles who have now decided they cannot supply the Hankook V12 Evos and so offered me Hankook Optimos, Falkens or Avons instead.... Told them where to go and had a refund instead. Really unimpressed tbh, they guy basically admitted they had been making a big profit on the Hankooks and so couldnt offer me Toyo T1-Rs at the same price, as they are £10 a corner more on the site I didnt think that was too much to ask, especially as the Hankook Optimos are listed as the same price, but as I said, they are making big margins on the Hankook range.

So, anyone recommend anywhere else to get tires from?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Not a happy ducky! Just had a long conversation with Black Circles who have now decided they cannot supply the Hankook V12 Evos and so offered me Hankook Optimos, Falkens or Avons instead.... Told them where to go and had a refund instead. Really unimpressed tbh, they guy basically admitted they had been making a big profit on the Hankooks and so couldnt offer me Toyo T1-Rs at the same price, as they are £10 a corner more on the site I didnt think that was too much to ask, especially as the Hankook Optimos are listed as the same price, but as I said, they are making big margins on the Hankook range.

So, anyone recommend anywhere else to get tires from?

Go to LTC mate, they got me my hankook evos for £60 ea fitted
Or try the dell tyre company in pensnett they offered me the same deal.

Cheers rory, it seems my tire size, 215/45 R17 is hard to source at the moment. Got a garage on the case who think they can get them, they have got their supplier physcially checking 3 depots as they are showing stocks of 1, 2 and 2, lol. They have got a a good price to, so will wait with baited breath.

Just managed to source some through the garage that were going to be fitting them for blackcircles! Should be with them tomorrow morning and he will call me to confirm they are actually the right tire once he has them. Great bit of service tbh, really impressed with them!

Chemix in Halesowen, they were going to be fitting the onee Blackcircles couldnt supply so gave them a call on the off chance and they were unbeliveably helpful.

Clio 172 CUP
hey guys looking at getting myself a set of the hankook v12 evos just woundering what you thought of them ? also i can only find them in 205 45 16 and the size on my 172cup at the moment is 195 45 16 just woundering with them being wider do they rub on full lock or not ?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Chemix in Halesowen, they were going to be fitting the onee Blackcircles couldnt supply so gave them a call on the off chance and they were unbeliveably helpful.
They are actually really good over there.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The V12 isn't available in 195's, only 205's for the 172/182. Just get 205, it's what they fitted to the 182 so certainly won't have any negative effect.

Now fitted, seem to need scrubbing in as quite Slippy at the moment, only done the couple miles home though. Also one of my alloys is now damaged by the Tyre removal tool thanks to the poor quality refurb Renault did :-(

Quick update:

Tires are great! Really rate them and if you can get them, buy them, you wont regret it!! As soon as I went out again after the drive home they were brilliant.

Also the damaged alloy has been sorted, Renault UK have resolved the issue with the poor refurb job carried out by Renault Birmingham and are having all 4 alloys replaced at another dealership.

Swift Sport
I wouldn't recommend tyres to you Stu if I didn't honestly think they were good, served me well on track many times.