ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hankook tyres

Slow red one
Are these the one's everyone raves on about? Gotta get some new tyres soon.
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 - 205/45 R16 W (87)

Thanks for any help.

b/g 182, meg tourer
thats what i use and i won't be buying another tyre for a while to be honest. very happy with them. fantastic value for money.

Toyota MR2
Become familiar with these as they use them in the ma5da championship as the control Tyre and they constantly rave about them. Although they say the Toyo's they used to use give more grip but don't last half as long. Everything taken into account, they seem seriously good value for money.

TRACK CAR BREAKING
I think they are awfull!! Loads of tyres roll. Loud as Fu*k and I think there a rubbish tyre!
Get some pilot sport 3's well worth the extra money!!

Not a 320d
Walls seem a bit sloppy to me, grip is "good" but not amazing, and they are s**t in the wet. Good for the price.....

Ill be getting PS3's next unless I find they make the Eagle F1 Asymmetric in my size.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I have them and they're very good.... I munched the fronts at Bedford, but they're not a track tyre. Superb on the road day to day.... I'm not sure what this guy is on about saying they're crap in the wet, they're much better than the PE2's that I took off.

Evo 8 MR
I've got these too, rated by a lot of people on here which is why I went for them, really good tyres, can't put them down at all.

With regards to wet driving I've never experienced any dodgy moments but tbh you shouldn't be pushing too hard in those conditions anyway.

However I only have two on the front, I have Toyos on the rear and I do find the tail is very happy under excessive braking whenever there is just the slightest of imbalance. Make of that what you will. I'll be swapping them for two more Hankooks eventually.

Impreza Wagon
Good for the money if your on a budget but I'd go for the Michelins if price wasn't an issue. Had mine fitted for about 2k and they're good, tyre walls are a bit soft as mentioned above but great all round. Mine are pretty much ruined already due to the tracking being so far out so I'm glad they were cheap!