ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook RS2's - Where to buy?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Just got off the phone to Camskill and they have 1 RS2 left in 195/50/15, and wont be getting any more in until 2011 now.

So does anywhere else stock these, ideally want some asap as they are much cheaper than R888's so seemed a great choice over the winter.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mytyres, black circles. 5mins in google would come up with plenty of suppliers. Have you tried eBay? Few suppliers on there.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Mytyres, black circles. 5mins in google would come up with plenty of suppliers. Have you tried eBay? Few suppliers on there.

5 mins to google that really? You must type like a 'tard ;)

To my knowledge MyTyres and BlackCircles don't sell the RS2, but might be worth giving them a call. I wouldn't touch ebay with yours, never trusted the place and never will.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I can confirm that Camskill seem to be the sole UK supplier. If anyone knows any different then please let me know.

clio 182
Camskill is the only place i could find as well, not even the local dealer could get them! :( good luck though!