ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handling like a boat

Vivaro van
Had my car lowered 35mm using just springs and standard shocks about 2 years ago and all has been fine, now tho the steering is feeling weird and its very bouncy when steering side to side and feels like im on a boat, have already replaced rear shocks 2 months ago so probly not this and have checked all wheels are tight and tyres are pumped up, is this problem the front shocks blown or something else?

Thanks in advance

Vivaro van
Im probably gonna stick some coilovers on there if the dampers are blown, anybody tried raceland coilovers? I only need lows really, not quick enough to need £500 coils on there lol

Vivaro van
Yea i no lol, read it everywhere that the shocks are under more pressure constantly and the springs and shocks arnt matched so will be a s**t ride, but it aint been to bad and now some coilys for it so shud be good for awhile longer

ph1-172
if you like the height of it now why not just get a set of koni shocks to match your aftermarket springs

Vivaro van
Im hoping they do, i saw some on ebay last nite but now there gone, he had about 12 sets left aswell so hopefully there be bk on later

Vivaro van
Raceland coilys on the way, Clarksta i dont think they make them for sports, only non rs