ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Half -wits @ Vodafone...GGGrrrr

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Have been a Vodafone customer for years, never had any problems. Have just upgraded 2 contracts for me and wife.
Told them when upgrading that I wanted a new number issuing for my phone. Told to upgrade on old number, and then when up and running to contact customer services who would issue a new number, all good.
Contacted when up and running. Given new number, told to turn phone off and back on, and new number would then be active within 24 hours, waited 24 hours, no new number. After another 20 minutes on hold, have just been told that I shouldn't have been issued a new number, and that I need to purchase a pay as you go sim, with a different number, and then go into the shop who will transfer and activate it. What an absolute crock of shat!!! Who are these half-wits that these companies employ. I won't be buying any payg sim, but will be losing Vodafone some business when I go into shop tomorrow. How much business depends on how much Jim Beam I take on tonight.
Rant over..:imp:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
They're as corrupt as it comes - money hungry.

I was stuck in a contract with them once but had someone I had done some freelance programing work for who worked for them.. every month.. bill wiped. ;]