ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had my car remapped and dyno'd today....

Ph1
I was speaking to someone who has a 182 and they was telling me that he had a full milltek exhaust includng decat, a panel filter and a remap and they dyno come back as 201bhp?? I didnt think they made much either but it did seem to make a big difference against mine :\ - He also uses Supreme unleaded only too.

Just ain't gonna happen

Milltek'd clio 182
thanks for the opinions, gets people talking lol, well to clarify everything, i dont and didnt plan on hoping to make massive power gains it was from previous experience of driving a remapped engine that you soon realise how smooth it is through out the gears, you do loose the 5k kick, but hell yeah it does feel better as you get a boost through out, its alot more quicker on the responce and pulls alot better when in high gears. So yeah im happy with the driving of it, in my eyes power is nothing its the handling that makes me love these clios, so the only mods i will ever do from no on is improve the handling :) . And anyway its cool to have a car that can go flat out on a straight but its the corners that we then take advantage on.....think i should of became a president with my positive speeches haha