ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a full service becuase of a rough running engine - but still stuttering...

ClioSport 182
Had the Clio fully serviced a couple of weeks ago, everything was changed!

The start up has definetly improved but when im in low revs the engine stutters quite badly, when I get roughly over 4000 - 4500 rpm its fine.

What could this be?

Adam.

ITB'd MK1
oxygen sensor. measures light load fueling and allows the ECU to make fine adjustments with the feedback. When they break, the ECU gets incorrect info

ClioSport 182
oxygen sensor. measures light load fueling and allows the ECU to make fine adjustments with the feedback. When they break, the ECU gets incorrect info

found one on euro parts which i can pick up tomorrow, are they easy to fit? or is it a garage job?

they look easy to fit but its a renault, so i know it proberbly isnt straight forward :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
just get a garage to do it, they have a habit of being speed tight underneath

ClioSport 182
Had it at the garage last week turns out it was a dodgy HT lead, one of them had become wet and was arcing out causing a mis-fire. Me and a freind put in a new set of leads over the weekend - Problem fixed!! :D