ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R suspension rebuild

MkV Golf R32
Hi,

my front passenger shock needs to be rebuilt. Does anyone have an idea ways to go about it.

I have contacted Fred but he is a very busy man at the moment, so does anyone know if you can send them back to Germany? I don't mind how much it will cost me.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

David.

MkV Golf R32
I know you havent forgot Fred, just looking at other options too. I will send both front shocks, best getting done in pairs. Will wait to see what news you have for me tomorrow. :D

MkV Golf R32
Spoke to H&R and they don't deal with private customers so I must go through a UK importer first.

Fred do you have any news yet?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Thought there was a place near Silverstone somewhere that did this?

MkV Golf R32
I'm not too sure, I've tried searching round. But Fred said he can sort me out so I'm just waiting on him.

But if someone knows the place in silverstone that would be good too.

Lionel Richie
i doubt you'll find anyone in the uk, luckily i have a relativley quite day tomorrow, so i'll sort it then for you

MkV Golf R32
Sorry, didn't manage to ring this afternoon, did you find anything out Fred? I'll definitely be ringing tomorrow as I am off work.