ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GX02 **** Eastleigh (Rob Brodie?)

• Black Ph1/2 non sport
  • Bright orange diamonds, bullets, wing mirrors various other trinkets
  • Every morning around 8:50 on Stoneham Lane
  • Going from Southampton Airport M27 junction towards Asda
  • Possibly a 16v 1.2

I'm going the other way, but tbh a completely OEM Black Gold 182 probably blends into the other traffic.

EDIT: Nevermind, Rob's car is silver, has a distinct lack of bright orange bits, has chrome gangster wheels and finally has the wrong number of valves

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 172
That could be me I work next door to asda I got a black 172 with orange bits but not wing mirrors. I got 182 wheels on it with orange diamonds and fog surrounds. I stared work to day at 9.

Sorry that is me that's my number plate :p

Clio Sport 172
I work at the arc carwash my car is always park there with a Saxo Vxr and a lexis is200 and pug

Yep that's definitely you then, the orange fog surrounds are very errr distinctive :rasp:

I'll have to have a better look next time as I was convinced it was a spruced up non sport (sorry, no insult meant!) If I react in time maybe I'll flash you.