ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gutted :(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Gutted for you mate. I ploughed my mk1 into someone pulling out into my line as well.

Hope he accepts full responsibility and for insurance's sake I hope 50mph was or was within the speed limit.

It looked a good'en too.

Iceberg 172
So he's pulled halfway out of the side road and sat across your path on a blind brow waiting for a gap in the traffic coming in the opposite direction?? Gotta be him at fault if it's really a blind brow. If it's not and you were going too fast for the conditions then it might be different.

Gutted for you - clearly a lot of hard work gone into that car.

Really pisses me off when people pull across and block your path then they can't make the full turn and then look at you as if they've got every right to be sat there. f**k off you selfish cnuts. :mad:

clio 172
that junction in griffy dam is the worst junction about!

they reall y do need lights on there, cuz u cant see s**t.

its that bad i recognise it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gorgeous car mate gutted.
Hope you get the insurance sorted out and get another.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
So he's pulled halfway out of the side road and sat across your path on a blind brow waiting for a gap in the traffic coming in the opposite direction?? Gotta be him at fault if it's really a blind brow. If it's not and you were going too fast for the conditions then it might be different.

Gutted for you - clearly a lot of hard work gone into that car.

Really pisses me off when people pull across and block your path then they can't make the full turn and then look at you as if they've got every right to be sat there. f**k off you selfish cnuts. :mad:

this is what im worried about if he dont accept it and they argue im in the wrong its a 60 limit i was doing 50 and slowing where the brake marks are is where i started braking strongly not where i started alltogether.

11022009638.jpg

11022009639.jpg

11022009640.jpg

11022009641.jpg

11022009642.jpg

11022009643.jpg

11022009637.jpg

some engine shots

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Gutted for you. That was such a lovely car and tastefully modified. Going to get another one and transfer the salvageable mods over to it?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
im taking off what i can replace before insurance have there way just need a standard interior to go in

M

mini-valver

Identical damage wise to my VTS when I hit a tractor in similar circumstances. Gutted mate :(

DSC00827.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
yup and i just found it theres a very strong chance of it going 50 50 so i probably wont be claiming unles he does, his van wasnt to bad just a dint he drove it home. and that means i probably wont claim for whip lash

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
tell me about it its been killing me stripping the car looks a f**king shed now was so clean before everything colour coded ect just looks neglected now wanna cry every week id do somthing to it cleaning bits up replacing bits arrggg so clean was so proud.
thing is now its got me so fed up i dont know if i want another.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
tell me about it its been killing me stripping the car looks a f**king shed now was so clean before everything colour coded ect just looks neglected now wanna cry every week id do somthing to it cleaning bits up replacing bits arrggg so clean was so proud.
thing is now its got me so fed up i dont know if i want another.

Hush your mouth!

Onwards and upwards. 'Every cloud' and all that.

Trophy 265/500
The missus says it'll T-cut out.

<edit>

Does suck when stuff like that happens. My missus had her mint Mk II 16v GTI pinched while we were on hols a couple of years back. Sucks to lose a nice car through no fault of your own.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Ahh, that's s**t!
Are you sure that's the van you crashed into?! There's naff all there! Friggin' sods law.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
yeah i know im gonna call insurance today i think see what they say. and yeah thats the van you can just see where i had hit him but its not much damage

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
lmfao someones taking the piss, had a few pages of cars for sale clipped into my broken wing mirror this morning. opertunists, wnakers the lot of them lol