ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gutted :(

Punto/Clio GTT
Yup. Sold as seen. i don't think you've got a leg to stand on tbh. :(

Will you stand on my 3rd leg if I flop it out on the table?

Anni..............Look at the stone chips and scuff
Garage..........Oh yeah
Anni..............What you going to do about it as there were not there when I 1st saw the car
Garage...........Did you have a thorough inspection before you collected the car?
Anni...............No
Garage............BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MUG...........Now f**k off and stop wasting my time
Anni................Boohoo snivvle

The End

pmsl, legend!

oh and sorry to hear about your bumper anni, chin up fella :D

CB600FS
Joshy/Terrorist are right, you should always inspect the car over and over till your happy with it. Once you've taken it thats your problem sadly, scratches and scrapes you didn't notice.

Garage could be helpful though.

Punto/Clio GTT
the thing is, my bf is pretty sure it wasnt like that when we 1st went to view the car as he inspected it quite well.

yeah cant blame your bf really, he inspected it well.

43a3068b-002aa-02e58-400cb8e1.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yup. Sold as seen. i don't think you've got a leg to stand on tbh. :(

Will you stand on my 3rd leg if I flop it out on the table?

Anni..............Look at the stone chips and scuff
Garage..........Oh yeah
Anni..............What you going to do about it as there were not there when I 1st saw the car
Garage...........Did you have a thorough inspection before you collected the car?
Anni...............No
Garage............BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MUG...........Now f**k off and stop wasting my time
Anni................Boohoo snivvle

The End

PMSL!!!

to the point, ave it!