ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR R35 & Audi TT

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
After the Huge Manchester Meet, a few of us headed back home but stopped off for a few more pictures.

Just a couple for now, until i finish off the others:

5547282409_ddba3298bd.jpg

5547863936_33d51da327.jpg

5547282963_915d22b075.jpg

5547864436_492e4c4d4f.jpg

Comments?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The GT-R was mental. Evil thing.

I couldn't believe how young the two owners of them were. FML.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know a 24 year old with a GTR in Black..it hurts. Fair play to him though he doesnt drive like a knooob. Unlike his 26 year old bro with his "slower" 360..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It looks like im forever alone...

I just cant get a good feeling about the gt-r.It just doesnt do it for me...Shame really as there so capable...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It looks like im forever alone...

I just cant get a good feeling about the gt-r.It just doesnt do it for me...Shame really as there so capable...

I'm with you on that Ian, i can fully appreciate them now, and part of me 'needs' that power in my life. But other than that! I don't really want it!

172/vx220t/m135i
I know a 24 year old with a GTR in Black..it hurts. Fair play to him though he doesnt drive like a knooob. Unlike his 26 year old bro with his "slower" 360..

Slower or not i'd take the 360 everyday of the week!

Cool pics by the way.

Nimbus Megane R26
You say he works with ad, doing what?! at 24 the insurance on that must be worth mine and ad's car together!

TT 225
Kris he pays something like 2200 insurance on it. He traded his R53 Cooper S and M3 CSL in against it. James Pics are awesome, especially like the last one of mine. Doesnt look much next to James's GTR though :( haha!

Nimbus Megane R26
Very nice car he has then! hah.

Btw didnt know you had got rid of the clio and got a TT? Shall have to meet up and have a poke around it/drag heh :)

Great pics! The GTR isn't a very good looking car, very purposeful though.

Quite a few kicking about Aberdeen now, and also the early ones are dropping into the £30's!