ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR Modding time

MY10 R35 GTR
Not really been about them much to know the names. But I'll keep it in mind should I ever need it done.

MY10 R35 GTR
Sooo. A few month on and the new towing vehicle is bought.

14 plate VW amarok with 5k miles

And the Superstox is getting picked up next week, roll,on next season

MY10 R35 GTR
The new stock car

IMG-20141209-WA0000_zpswcgnjq4t.jpg

MY10 R35 GTR
depends on the car mate. Ive bought that off one of my best mates, he's run it for 3 years and has bought a new one. So I got a bit of a deal. £4K and thats the car, spare wheels and spares parts.

A full race wknd in it will cost less than doing a trackday in the GTR or EVO haha

Clio, Nova, Astra
Just read ful thread matey really nice upgrade options big shame about the carbon splitter. Whats next to get it to the 700bhp you want?

MY10 R35 GTR
Yeah mate.
To be honest I got bored with the GTR and wasnt prepared to pay the extra money to get it running on track how I wanted it

Clio, Nova, Astra
Yeah mate.
To be honest I got bored with the GTR and wasnt prepared to pay the extra money to get it running on track how I wanted it
Bored with a GTR?????? My all time fav car matey would you not of kept it for daily?

MY10 R35 GTR
Bored with a GTR?????? My all time fav car matey would you not of kept it for daily?

yep bored. Dont get me wrong it get a huge amount attention and for sheer speed its just silly. Bit its a big car and for knockhill its not that great. Big tracks like Silverstone would be a different story.

Could of done, but we have the GT86 for a bit of fun and needed a car for towing the stockcar.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
At least you can say you've done it aye.

I've never got the whole gtr thing. For much the same reasons as others have mentioned.

Part of the reason I love my bikes is because they're involving and it's actually me riding it etc.

Either way they're an engineering master piece for sure.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hard to describe in words but I see a gtr as the same as watching f1 on TV.

Yeah you see it all but you don't get the whole "experience". If you know what I mean.

MY10 R35 GTR
Dont get me wrong mate it can be very involving, especially when you have the boost turned up full and no aids on, thats how I usually ran it on track. But it was such a big car you couldnt really chuck it around. It was involving but not the involving I now want from a car